Sunday, March 21, 2010

HIM and I


Watching the moon,
Stars shine bright.

The darkness present,
The light stronger thou.

I’m a sinner, a destroyer,
But the Lord above shows His mercy.

The light in the darkness,
Displays His impartial love.

I have a friend,
I have a Savior.

A sacrifice so clear,
A sacrifice that cannot be compared.

A sacrifice a Father made,
A Son for His people, a son for a Mother.

On the cross hangs a Man,
Heavy with the sins of the world.

A journey that will live for ages,
A journey that washed me clean.

Can’t predict the future, the past was cruel,
But, the cross radiates His power.

I’m not a saint, I’m not a sinner,
Jesus, please accept me a slave.

2 comments:

  1. Frankly, I got a little scared looking at the title of this post on my blog roll !! :D I hopped over here as fast as I could only to see that by "HIM", you meant Jesus! :)
    Good one Calvin! Very nicely written. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anubha: Itni gandi sooch...sheee... hahahaha

    ReplyDelete