Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunshine!


6 th January, 2011

My eyes barely open,
The window pane shines bright.

I think to myself,
It was not the same last night.

Just then I'm reminded its morning,
As I hear the birds flock together and sing.

Glad the night is over,
And I see the sunshine brighter than ever.

Thank you Lord, I say in my heart,
On the other hand I heard my mom say, Calvin please have bath.

Smiling to the light I'm off my bed,
My hair is all messed up and wierd looks my head.

Done with my morning chorus and to work I've moved,
Music playing in my ears and the sun making me feel loved.

The shunhine from the bright morning made me happy today,
Thank you GOD for the sunshine and make it shine the same way...everyday!

6 comments:

  1. @Amarllyis: Thanks buddy!
    @Dotb: Always :P-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lord, I say in my heart,
    On the other hand I heard my mom say, Calvin please have bath. killer :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Maggie: Thank you, Meghna.
    @JD: Thank you. Please keep commenting and visiting the blog.

    ReplyDelete