Thursday, June 20, 2013

The Pursuit



Justice denied; the lies jab to prevail,
Justice achieved; a SAVIORS care.

A day locked with fury; the unchanging ways of the dejection pursued.
Anger, hatred, disappointment flooded, but mercy prevailing.

No resurrection for the darker side,
No incarnation to the dying side.

Candles burnt at both ends; bridges torn in frustration,
Surrender to HIM; the ways so unchanged; the I in the decision I make.

Heading ahead into the unknown and the mysterious eclipse,
Not knowing what is right; but ABBA I hold YOUR gracious hands.

HIS voice prefaced, HIS grace unleashed,
All the negatives from the closet, buried in the past, choked to chase the life ahead.

Counting the failures, leveling them with desires fulfilled,
Trying hard not to look; failure chasing and the pursuit continues.

Oh FATHER! Increase my trust in thee, these feet walk the unwanted path,
My faith trembles with an ambiance of a thicker grey, yet with YOU I stand.

Awaiting the day of resurrection, the day the desires reject to reincarnate,
The day we are made worth, the day we are cleansed, the day we are made one.

No comments:

Post a Comment