Monday, September 28, 2009

Ironic Monday


Woke up late this morning,
Happy to know all were asleep.

Sleep late and make sure all sleep late,
The next day starts with no tantrums.

As I move towards to wash my sleepy face,
Hair all mangled and fingers rubbing my eye.

I feel calm and happy dunno why,
I got no money, I got no honey.

I see myself, the least attractive,
Just then I see my mom, the most attractive.

"My Prince, you look so cute", she says,
I wonder how tender a mothers heart is.

Do my chorus of clean and neat,
As I gear up for work.

I wear my shirt not so pretty,
I wear my pants just normal.

As I walk away from home my mom says goodbye.
I wave a kiss back to that beautiful lady.

I see my train pass by but I have no worries,
I'm still walking calm and cool.

I can't believe the day started so well,
I still can't believe its a monday.

Reach work and things are usual,
Meet my pal to play a game of TT.

Lost to the best as usual,
Yet I bear a smile on face.

With work piling, I decide to share my happiness,
Make sure I blog this wonderful day.

As the day plans to end,
As the sun begins to set.

The darkness gives me no worries,
Songs of happiness still play loud.

I hope to have the same day, every single day; everyday,
As long as I'm happy, I love the 'Ironic Monday'.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!!! :)
    First time a poem filled with so much joy and peace..!! :)

    The weather was so gloomy but still you managed to keep your cool, nice! ;)

    I love the title too- "Ironic Monday" !

    ReplyDelete