Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Inevitable Change!


Sitting alone I can see the light,
But there's a darkness inside me.

Every time I try to get up,
It takes me down.

Every attempt I make,
Turns into a failure.

Walking the path alone,
With bruises all over me.

I can hardly breathe,
I can hardly see.

I turn away to escape,
I can see no help.

These battles I need to fight alone,
I have to step up.

I sharpen my sword,
I fix my wounds.

The sword is out,
My enemies laugh at me.

Slay one of them,
The rest fear as the blood drips.

Swing the sword,
The second goes down.

Its time now for revenge,
Its time for my vengeance.

As I grow stronger the sword seems lighter,
As I grow stronger, my enemies turn weak.

You can't escape me,
Your doomsday you will see.

My wounds turn to heal,
As darkness turn to light.

The time is changed,
The time is now mine.

No mercy will I show,
No regrets will I have.

You need to die,
As I see you suffer.

I was there, an innocent target,
You showed no mercy, you left me to die.

Time is not the same, time has now Changed.
The change indifferent, the Inevitable Change.

1 comment: