Monday, October 12, 2009

Love Delayed


As I walk the dark valley of life,
Tensed and scared; not knowing what's next.

You take my hand and calm me down,
I see your face and smile again.

The face I can't forget,
The eyes that strengthen me.

The face that helps me fight,
Even a losing battle I tend to Win.

Please don't leave my hand,
Please hold me tight.

I can't make it alone,
I can't go throu without you.

Be by my side,
Hold me tight once again.

You an Angel sent from the heavens,
To save a soul heading south.

You made me turn my steps,
A heart saved from trouble and chaos.

But, now you've gone,
You've left me alone.

I don't know what to do,
I don't know if I'll last.

Come back to me baby; it's never too late,
I'll be waiting for you right here, for your Love Delayed.

2 comments: