Wednesday, October 14, 2009

What to be?


Thoughts cross my head every single day,
Building my future that stands uncertain.

I wanna be big, I wanna be known,
I want fame and need to make a little money.

Sometimes I wanna be a Businessman,
Taking control and making money.

Sometimes I wanna be an Actor,
Pretending and being the best with fame all along the path.

Sometimes I wanna be a Manager,
Make my mommy and daddy fulfill their dreams.

Yesterday I wanted to be a Pilot,
Today I want to be a Soldier.

Last week it was a Drummer.
The week before that a Tattoo Artist.

Last month a corporate Avatar,
Before that a Professor.

New year resolution to be an Animation Artist,
Last years was to be a Software Engineer.

During the day I thought of getting into the Mafia,
By dawn I settle for a Cop.

I don't know what I will be, I don't know what I wanna be,
Wondering again as I close my eyes.

Thoughts put to sleep,
Thought closed for sleep.

Let's see what the day tomorrow has,
Definitely something new or may be just a Poet.

5 comments:

  1. feels like i have written this post :P :P ive wanted to be sooo many things but i hav ended up doing something i completely hate :(

    so what have u settled for finally???

    ReplyDelete
  2. too bad theres no job as a professional sleeper. And i do mean sleep with eyes closed, and not sharing the bed sleep ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey chill .. i am in the same boat as you are.. still regretting my decision here, but hoping it works out well. I am not sure if this is what i want :(

    ReplyDelete