Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Love Story and the White Malfunction!


Statutory Warning:-
This is a family Blog so do not let the title get you boggled. Please do read. Glossary is available at the end of the page.

Yet another blog comes with experiences from the train. Guys, if you ever wonder about what to blog about, step up in the Virar locals and trust me you will get to write about the really first-time experiences of life. And the best part, you get a new story every time. Jai Virar. (No I’m not bias, I stay at Bhayandar).


After losing a game to bablee in TT and with 6th November, 2009 approaching things were not going on great in my life at this point in time. Whats the deal with 6th November? Trust me people, I will blog about it too. But, the worst was losing a game to bablee. Bablee! This name comes not from the type of nature she has, its something else. I bet the guys got this one and so did most of the girls. If you haven't got it, dont try googling it, it’s my jargon. Mwwwah Bablee. So, with all these falling behind I heading to the station to head to Nirvana (Home), Again, my jargon. It was a slow 9:57 local from Andheri. The same one I used to take after meeting my ex-gal. With so many sad things happening I could least expect what was going happen next.


The train entered Jogeshwari. I was on the door of the train hanging and listening to James Blunt. He couldn’t stop singing, “You’re beautiful its true…..blah blah blah!”. Honestly, that’s all you can understand when you listen to him unless you google the lyrics. Surprisingly, you will also figure out that he’s a male artist. Surprised! Me too. So, the female, I mean the male artist was singing the song and me was remembering the lovee-dovee days. Sob Sob. Terror stuck again. Romeo and Julie entered at Goregaon (It’s a place and not a village [ka, ka, ka]). The love drowning couple came and stood right next to me. James Blunt was quickly changed to Metallica. But, I guess all these James are alike. James this time couldn't stop yelling, “Sad but true”. Felt he was mocking me. To add to my misery, Romoe cloudn’t keep his hands of Juliet…Saala Thurkee. The whole compartment was enjoying the Love Story 2009. I wanted to say, dude, let her go by ladies that would be better. But, I guess they wanted attention and to mock people who have gone throu a break-up. Once again, saala thurkee.

After music stopped I started observing the couple, basically the chick. A feature among guys known as “Checking out!” So as I continued to check out the chick. Juliet, as I call her, looked like in her mid twenties and so did Romoe. Romeo quickly noticed someone was checking out his chick. Not my fault dude, she started it. May be it was my mustache look (Ahem ahem). He quickly put his arms around her to show possessiveness. I was like…Yeh right, as if I would get her…or would I (twisting my moustache, Senoritaaaaa!).


So with so much neglected love I stared out of the train and looking around I ended up looking at my beautiful shoes. Converse, red, non-anklets….sob they are beautiful. Suddenly, I seen some flashy leg next to me. White sandals, nice feet. I was like Juliet got good feet too. Nice choice of footwear. Suddenly, there was place to sit. I heard.”Chal darling! lets sit”. And the feet moved. No ways, nahi…no…this can’t be true. The feet I was talking about, that wasn’t her, it was him. Putting it simple it was Romoes leg. What the fuck was he wearing? White sandals, with a flowery design near the toe. What the fuck? Was it from the Lakme fashion week. Even if it was I bet it was for the chicks. I double checked to see if he was blind. Man! How can you choose such stuff. Luckily, the romeo-Juliet duet moved to their seat. Juliet decided to keep her head on Romeo’s head and complete the remaining journey.

I was left with some more Calvin laws added Calvin's Big Book of Laws:-
1. Always have a good playlist after you break-up
2. Checking others chicks is fun
3. Guys, white chappals! Sandals! Or whatever white footwear? What where you thinking? Sardar khush hoga? Sabaashee dega? Aaaaahhhh toooooo!
4. Always let your chick go but the ladies.
5. If you get your chicks in the gents, make sure your not standing next to a blogger.


Glossary:-
Loveee-Dovee: Make out and getting cuddly
Romeo-Juliet: Couple-Couple
Love Bird: Romeo-Juliet
Ka Ka Ka: Onomatopoeia for a sad joke

2 comments:

  1. Haahaahaa LOL
    I could get all your jargons- Bablee, Thurkee, LFW (Lakme Fashion Week) !!
    You're crazy, really!!
    This was funny, more so because I could imagine you there, checking those people out...!! You got no other work na!
    Train journeys really give you a lot to blog about...true! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx Anubha....but I had a qts to ask,"Pagal hoon main?....(ROFL)"

    ReplyDelete