Sunday, October 25, 2009

She :)~


A foundation so strong,
That existed right from my first B'day.

Will last forever till this life moves to death,
I don’t know it may even exist after I have gone away.

A relation that is the strongest
A relation that will never die.

I want it to live; I want it to survive,
Do not leave me Mom, I will always cry.

She is always there, ever to care me,
Whether I turn into a star, politician, or even a beggar.

She will always love me,
The radiant power she possesses.

When I face failure I run to her,
She calms my fears, and shows me the victory path.

When faced with victory I may forget her,
But, she always stands next to me with abundant blessings.

I will always love her, or will I cry,
But she says I love you my child with tears in her eyes.

I want to see her smile always and forever,
Even I face victory or no, I want to see her happy.

I don't know who laid this foundation,
This strong relationship that crosses all the storms.

Thank you God, says myself in tears,
But HE replies, "I sent you Her, because I couldn’t be always near."

1 comment:

  1. This is AWESOME, the best one so far! And I think that's probably because I can relate to it so well :)
    Keep it up !!

    ReplyDelete