Friday, January 1, 2010

2009 = Rolla-coster

Another year gone by but life continues to move. Looking back in time for the year 2009, I must say it has been one hell of a rollercoaster. Ups and down, joys and sorrows, laughs and regrets. Snapshots attached. The year started off on a great note but kind of went slipping away towards the end. But, all in all no worries, a great experience.


The year 2009 started off with my failure in CET. Phewww! Who passes that anyways? After some serious kickass mathematical calculation I didn’t make it. No issues, 2010 CET here I come. Then, came a great change that looked great. Change in job. A big lesson was learnt by me this year. Folks, you must have heard this a million times, but trust me on this one, “All that glitters is not gold.” After leaving a job at an MNC and getting through a small firm for good bucks, things didn’t really work out there. Probably, lack of judgment from my end or in other words, the imperfect timing. All in all- disastrous end. Wonder when’s the new start, year 2010 I’m counting on you.



Folks, you must be really wondering- Dude, where are the ups? The joys? The laughs? I guess, the pics speak out loud but yeah, there were instances where I could not stop living life to the fullest. Worked out in a gym for 9 months. Managed to get an average physique but now put on a little holiday weight. A little- I stress on it guys ;P~. Started my blog, went a couple of freinds weddings, made some amazing friend this year. Some bonds just got stronger. Not to forget to mention, some friends even made it to the “I Care” territory of Calvin’s buddy list. Names, here you go:-
1. The Directi Gang
4. The Patni Lunch Gang
5. The L10 Gang
6. My College Mafia ;)~

Hope I haven’t missed any. Yeah, even reconciled with my friend Rochelle. It nice to always say- F**k it re, whatsup buddy! Really felt light when I let all the aggression and a partial ego go off me. Got my 5th piercing done and feels great. However, that’s the end of it. Planning to get my bike, probably a Royal Enfield if cost constraints permit. Have been planning from 2008. Year 2010 you better be good.


Found my real interest and passion professionally- Instructional Designing. Apart from good moolah, this job comes with creativity, responsibility, and the greed to pass knowledge and information. What else can Calvin ask for? Looking forward to get a break thou. I know it’s just around the corner. (Biting nails). Even planning to be VJ, the other passion. Kismat counting Boss!

For the funny moments, went on a couple of dates, the end you must have guessed by now, Still Single. No regrets about that thou. But had some hilarious moments. Can’t reveal the details guys, you gotta respect your dates. Again some dates turned out to be in the buddy list. Nice!

All in all a great year to end, because:-

“The end of something is the beginning of something…..”

3 comments:

  1. The Directi Gang is on MY "I Care" list as well! :)
    Happyyyy New Year !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one dude... (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  3. no mention of GE SSS gang.. i m heartbroken!! :(

    ReplyDelete