Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Jawab dooh...Answer me!



After a lot of struggling and scrapped blog posts, Sameen Borker’s blog post came to the rescue. An awesome post that gave me directives to exactly what I needed to pen down. Thanks there pal. Thou I have eliminated a few question here we are with the rest of them. Read on at your own risk…

Q. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
No one. My parents felt my name was unique. Till I grew up and figured out there was someone who ran a fashion house with the same name. Talk about copyright issues!

Q. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Totally! Actually I aped my handwriting from one of my teachers. Thanks Aldrina ma’am.

Q. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Dal fry, rice, and tandoori/fish fry.

Q. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Hahahaha. Wait…hmmm…Hang on…ok…No!

Q. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
May be.

Q. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
This is such a cool question.*frown*

Q. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Depends from where I’m bungee jumping. During my childhood days, I thought jumping from the sofa fit the bill.

Q. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
What? Who’s he?

Q. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Yes. I love my pair of Converse.

Q. IF YOU WERE TO PICK YOU OWN FIRST NAME, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Luke!

Q. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Men then it’s nothing and the ladies, everything * wicked smile*

Q. RED OR PINK?
White.

Q. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My voice at times can be a big put off.

Q. WHOM DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
She knows…

Q. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Black t-shirt, faded jeans, and green Converse flip-flops.

Q. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Goo Goo Dolls.

Q. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Red.

Q. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Home food, neighbor’s dry chicken gravy, smell at the petrol pump.

Q. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Aniruddha Tulaskar a.k.a Madboy!

Q. HOW DO YOU KNOW THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Office colleague turned best friends ova a cuppa tea.

Q. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Football, volleyball, rally racing.

Q. HAIR COLOR?
Black.

Q. EYE COLOR?
Brownish black.

Q. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No! But, I have contacts…(laughs)

Q. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Scary endings.

Q. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Valkyrie. Cached into Calvin Classics Movies!

Q. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
It’s a t-shirt for today!

Q. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Definitely winter.

Q. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hug followed by a kiss.

Q. FAVORITE ARTIST(s)?
Coldplay!

Q. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Make Disciples.

Q. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Govinda promoting Sandhi Sudha Plus – a herbal product that cures joint pain. How sweet!

Q. FAVORITE SOUND(S).
The sounds of a bass drum.

Q. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Manchow soup.

Q. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Mangalore.

Q. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I believe I do, but I’m yet to discover it.

Q. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Bhayandar!

Q. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
At Bandra station. He sold her to me because he wanted a new one. I wanted an old one because I could not afford a new one. But he still cares about her and I love her. #Motorcycle Diaries #Royal Enfield #Bullet

Q. FAVORITE SONG?
Everything But The Girl - And I miss You!

6 comments:

  1. :-D Great to read it! You should get on with Calvin diaries now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Amarllyis: I'm giving a thought to it. May be I will start a separate blog for that! ;)-

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can you forget you were named Calvin becuase it means "bald little man" and thats exactly how you looked when you were small....*smirk* :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tinks ur a genuine comic!!! loved it xoxoxx

    ReplyDelete