Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Just a Thought!


Life throws ups and downs at you. Sometimes we defend ourselves saying the circumstances were insane. For the rest, we cover it up saying - it is my perspective. While Eminem yells, will the real slim shady please stand up, I yell out, will the truth ever be accepted? Will we stop twisting the truth and accept it as it is? Or will we alter and manipulate it to be politically right and find the easy way out?

I'm no saint. I'm just the regular sinner who has his own ways to manipulate truth and live on. I manipulate because I fear. Fear of rejection by society, people, and most of the time, my inner self! But, deep inside I pursue a change; I pursue a change fueled by strength. May GOD be gracious and fill me with HIS grace and power that someday I see myself standing tall; standing tall just to say - It's not my perspective - It is the TRUTH.

3 comments:

  1. There always comes a point in our lives when we stop and reconsider our existence. It happens once, and happens many times after that. With this post, you reached that point in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truth is plural...

    your perspective is your truth...unless ofcourse we are talking facts..
    overly abused truth is...

    watch Roshomon, a japanese movie - opens up perspectives on 'truth'

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Amarllyis: Amar rahey tu...
    @Sagar: Yeah kaunsa language hai? :)-

    ReplyDelete