Thursday, June 25, 2009

And I write again.....


Time: 6:21 pm, Date: June 25, 2009, Location: Mumbai. Here are few details of my first blog. After a lot of analysis I have finally decided to blog. In fact, after fighting the laziness worm I come out as a blogger who would promise to write a blog everyday....ok ok at least once a week.

Without further delay, I would like to proclaim that this blog is going to be a Preface of my Life. All events, all chaos, all dismay, all joy's all of them are gonna come right here. A little masala but I guess that will help you folks to come around this corner again.

Anyways, taking off today's day started off well. Surprised! Even I was. After a heavy quarrel between my mom and dad last night, I was surprised to hear my Dad call my mommy Darling followed by Honey. May be he meant it may be he didn't but all in all it sounded good to my ears. So the morning was really good. Change the voice, Good Morning!

Took out a t-shirt, pulled-up my jeans, packed my bag and phewww there we get ready for work. I call my work travel as Mission 10:24. The reason, I always plan to get the 10:24 local from my place. But this bitchass sleep and Godspeed time. Who can control em? So as the story goes I missed it. Worst of all I missed the next train and waited eagely for 20 minutes air guitaring on the platform _|_. There she comes running. Oh what a beauty. Wait guys, I'm talking about the train. Luckily I got the door I mean the Hanging Effect to calm my body that was dripping with some drops of sweat. I repeat some drops :P~.

So finally reached work and things took off. I have to train myself in this Finance and Billing system of my Company. Sometimes great, sometimes BORINGGGGG! But no worries as long as I have my Lemon tea besides me ;)~. So let’s see how the day goes on from here. All I can say is, “All that starts well, may end well.”

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog and nice first post too..!! I can see all animals sleeping in that picture up there! :D And lemon tea just got over, thanks to you! x(
    Well,keep posting and good luck on all the mission 10:24s to come! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anubha,

    Thanx for the comments. Didn't see the Fauna in the pic all sleeping. May be its pure instinct :P~

    ReplyDelete