Monday, June 29, 2009

Monday + Rains = Chaos


Bush bush....and no I'm not talking about the former American President. using some figure of Speech to indicate that...Dude, its raining. Just opened my eyes to see the house lit up with tube lights shining bright and the outside climate all dark and...bush bush...don't ask me again whats it ;)~


Felt like just sleeping down but then I seen my mom making some hot chapatis. Walaah here comes my hobby number 2 after sleeping...eating(yum yum). So there I go again, brush you teeth, download (process of excretion explained with a little help from technology) and then (kapishhhhh) straight to the table. Get on the Mango Jam hot chapatis and chai..bolo..chai.

After all the sipping was done I remembered that I had to follow up with my Secret.
Note: This secret will be revealed in a couple of days. So after it was all said and done, the chores starts again. Clothes + Dabba + late for the train = Work.

AS I stepped out today it was really a nice feeling to see the rain coming down on Mr. Calvin. I thanked the Lord for the lovely rain and relaly appreciated all of it. But this joy didnt last long. As I got into the rick to head to the station, I seen the rick seats all wet. So that had a high impact of leaving a wet patch on my backside...my ass. Then came chaos number 2, my players was playing some songs which I needed to change. So in one hand, I had my wet umbrella, on my chest lied my bad, water gushing in from the rickshaw openings and Me struggling to change the song. Just when all hell broke loose, the devil's advocate came in. Bha****D, a fat guy trying to get into the rick. So now picture this, Calvin, water coming in the rick, fat guy on the right, cell phone ringing, player in one hand, wet umbrella in other hand, fog on my specs, and muck in my legs. Sounds like a warrior naah, yeah its me.

So with all the struggle I won the battle. I reached the station. I thought I was always on time, but remember I spoke to you guys about legacy of missing the train. yeah it happened. I missed the train f****g. Now, I wait for another 20 min at the station. Finally, I reach Malad place of work and guess what Abhishek (buddy @work) and I are fighting for a rick to reach work. Finally, we got the rick and I reached work....Yes guys you read it write, I did reach work. So now to build up the suspense, let's see how the day goes from here...ahooooooo....

6 comments:

  1. Monday morning ...!!! It's always a pain. I had a mad day myself today, got pushed out of the train at Vileparle station!!! It was maddening.. will write about it soon.
    Well, atleast you made it to work in one piece! And what secret is it ?? Tell me tell me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monday morning are crazy. But its all cool if you get the right train or if you like traveling :D~

    As for the secret, it will be out in a few days :)~ Till then keep reading...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha dude! awesome! good to see you have started a blog. Now everyone can track your every step :P
    now for some free publicity for my blog :D
    www.therealsupercraig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bush bush? whats that...?? I reaed the whole blog for it damn it.. whats it tell me?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bush Bush is the onomatopoeia for the rains Thakkar :D~

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok and what is the onomatopoeia for George Bush??
    "Ranis Rains"!!! :D

    ReplyDelete