Friday, July 3, 2009

Aaaalaaa re aaaala Weekend Aaala


After a long long week this time I'm really excited to know this week is coming to an end. Thou it wasn't one of the great weeks as there were no rains this Monday its really awesome to know the sky open up today (Friday). This week has some kick-ass training going on around at my end. Loads of videos to watch and PPT's to go through. Kinda stressing but I must say worth the pain because it helps you learn a lot.

My colleague Anubha has helped me get entertained by writing some awesome movies which will be viewed this weekend. These are Matrix (trilogy) and load of other movies in a twin pack DVD. Thanks buddy. Apart from that got a meeting setup with one of my best buddy, Santan Fernandes. This dude is one chindi fucker but probably that's why we are good friends as we can connect. He has recently picked up guitar and has been upsetting the neighbors (:D). So, I guess I will join in in making sure he has no neighbors as the next week starts. Also, piercing number 4 should be done this weekend, however, its not a full proof plan. All in all, also gotta check up the bank not to loot it but to get some of my finances a routine check. (Trust me Money is such a bitch, I so want it). Also, you see the picture out there, huh, I'm going out with this chick again this weekend. Will update some more pics this coming Monday ;)~.

So with all this things planned up lets see how this weekend goes. You thinking why I'm sharing this? Walk on home boy, this is my blog I do what I want :D~. Peace out :P~ and have a great weekend all you readers :)~.

5 comments:

  1. I know you're going to loot the bank !!

    "Guys, he's been going there every saturday since I joined this company!!" :D

    This week must've been even more stressful for you since we're out of lemon tea..!!
    (Tune hi sab khatam kiya hoga :P :P)

    Anyway, you're welcome anytime!
    Happy weekend to you too ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man you already ruined my plans to write my next blog, was planning to pen down the bank robbery :P~ (Sad tha naah) ha ha ha

    Non availability of Lemon tea is such a huge loss for me (sob sob).....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahh.. Calvin.. i could have done a better job with the photo...u should have given me to morph the pic!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knw...but the deliverable would be delayed...

    ReplyDelete