Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Train-Rain here I come again


Parameters:-

Location: Bhayandar Time: 10:30am Mission: Catch a train Destination: Malad West

With these three details can you guys guess where I was heading? Guessed it or not I was heading to work. Today for the first time in history I was on time. How? Because the trains were late :P~

After I landed at the station there I see the indicators displaying the 9:15 train at 10:30. I was like F**K man don't tell me. I gotta reach work. With constant abuse I move around the platform just to realize that boi! The indicator ain't working correctly. Immediately I said F**k!(The joyful one)

There comes my train. But what do i see. F**K! (In despair) Its so crowded. For detailed information see the attached image :(~. With my i-pod, umbrella, cell phone all of this with me I planned dear Mr. Calvin your not a super hero. Let's get the next train. So baby boi! I waited for a good 20 minutes. F**K! (In anger). Finally, I must say I did manage to get into it and everything was going great and perfect. F**K! (Over joyous one) I got a seat too. Its really surprising to get a seat in a peak hour like I travel. I must also mention about this really AWESOME friend of mine (note theat AWESOME is in capital letters coz I really mean it) named Rebecca Fernandes who constantly gave me company throughout the journey. A BIG THANK YOU BECK :)~

Finally, I landed up at malad and was really happy to discover that it was raining. Nothing like walking in the rains buddy. So armed with my T-Sonic i begin to walk in the rains. Must say hat all the start F**ked up may not end F**Ked up (Pun intended) :P~

6 comments:

  1. callyyyy just one word for ya...F**k (The joyful one) :)

    ~suddenshree :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Pun intended" .. LOL :D
    I hope you're journey home isn't as F**ked up :P
    Congratulations to have made it to work! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anubha: Let's join in prayer in the conference room today at 3:00 pm

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoa..u guyz have prayer sessions in office???

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Jayashree: Prayer so that I rchhome atleast safely :)~

    ReplyDelete