Tuesday, July 7, 2009

What a Day....


Today was a really happening day for me. Can't call it cool but yeah definately something to live for. Thou it started on a calm note with me as usual LATE for my train it really took off once I reached work. Today was one of those days where training at work reached its peak. I really loved every moment of the brainstroming sessions we had. Attack from all the ends as seniors and NJ (New Joinees) battled it out in the brainstroming session. However, all of doubts were cleared by one of the most knowledgable guy I have come across. Welcome Mr. Saurabh Pande. This guy is a dude when it comes to having brainstroming. One man who is clear about his concepts and can possibily answer any query put forth by us. Time slipped really fast with regular chai paani session with the discussion still going on during the chai time. I really gotta say my friend and collegue Abdul really had the patience to take all queries that I was firing at him about DNS server. Thanks bro.

As I end this blog I'm struck with this powerful surprise my friend gave me today. I dnt wanna take names but really came as a shock when I heard one of my dearest friend who I cared about is in Dubai. And the best part...I didnt even know when she ended up there. Today however on Facebook I got the info. Expected her to atleast call me or say goodbye but I guess being too emotional or attached to somebody can really turn surprises into SHOCKS. Anyways no hard feeling buddy I always wish you all the best in the days to come. Anyways readers gotta go now tomorrow another day of training and kickass brainstroming sessions waits for me....so I gotta go KAPISH!!!!

3 comments:

  1. The brainstorming sessions were a little too much for me yesterday! :D
    Hats off to Pandeji though! ;)

    And well, it DOES hurt when a dear one moves away..but if it's doing her good, you shouldn't worry too much about it.. you can always keep in touch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Brainstroming session were like:-


    "Bhaari hoon main."

    ReplyDelete