Friday, July 31, 2009

Smell from Hell that almost killed me!


Well, two days down with fever, I remember that I had forgotten to Blog my experience just before getting ill. It was in the Train. Well, if you guys havent I really had a near death experience in the train and nooo I wasnt going to fall of the train. Well, ever heard deo's can overkill? Chandan Deo with rose petals flavor. Not to forget to mention, 'For Men". I know I'm a little cost cutting kinda guy but dont judge me. It wasnt me, it was this guy in the train. Let's start it off this way....Oh coman read the next para..

Ok as usual I could see my regular train leave the platform which regularly leaves without me. So I had to make this journey to Malad in a course loaded with changing trains to a place called Work. So, as usual I get in the train, reached borivali, all going fine not even having the slightest clue hell awaits for me in the slow train. Hopped in the train when it was just about to leave and stood near the door as I had just two stops to travel. There was this guy right in front of me looked all normal but the gold bracelet he was wearing really sucked. Anyways, I wasnt checking him out it was just that it was too loud on his floral shirt..ha ha ha. Anyways, jokes apart, death was slowly creeping towards me. Initially, chandu deo was tolerable and I strickly mean tolerable. But as the train moved and since motion promotes breeze in any form and i mean in any form there is always smell.

When I thought it would just just stop it started to get to me. This dude has the worst worst deo I had every come across. If he was heading for a date he was going to kill someone, for sure if it wasnt enough with the floral shirt. The stink rose I mean in terms of rising here and not the flavor, it really digged into my nose. Yes, you guys are reading it right, I WAS FIGHTING AN ENEMY I COULD NOT SEE. I looked here and there for help, but all the other people looked fine, secret no one was near the door. I decided to do the same but hell no, there comes a stop. I could not move the next stop was mine I had to get off. I could not afford to leave the door. The smell was getting stronger, I was begining to choke, I thought jumping off a train was better and much less brutal way to kill yourself. Just when I had selected my way to cut off the stinking way to kill people in the most cruel and brutal manner ever, I see MALAD. What a relief I had to get off! I really had, even if I didnt I would have. So, I got off the train all safe and finally felt oxygen in my nasals..feels like home. But seriously people applied for both guys and gals, no matter how much you think your deo which may be a Chandan product or not make sure you do not try to kill people with the overkill. After all breathing is important and also because killing is a punishable offence in India.

Statutary Warning: The picture is NOT for representation purposes, its the REAL culprit.

1 comment:

  1. OMG you actually captured him in action !! Good work! :P
    Chandan Deo with rose petals.. went very well with his floral shirt, didn't it? :D
    Didn't you introduce him to WildStone "Bhaari hoon main?" :D :D

    ReplyDelete