Saturday, July 18, 2009

Biker girl


This weekend was yet another adventure. Met some old work place really close friends but missed out on our buddy Ness :(~. Next time Nerri Merri better be in in else.....again next time ho jayega.

Introducing Reena a.k.a Chota Don and Joshu a.k.a Joshu. These two are really great friends of mine. Going back in time I remember meeting these two chicks ;)~ at first day of work. Man oh man I was tense. But once I met these two everything was so chilled. So once we took off from there and we are still going strong. KILLER....

So this weekend again we decide to meet. I was not at all prepared for the surprise Reena was about to give me. Claiming to be a biker since old office days I never believed her. "Ha ha ha", was my response everytime she spoke about bikes. Giggle if she is kinda pissed and talking about riding bikes. Well I should not be giggling much coz me too into bikes however, I do not know to ride one. But gearless ones here I come.

Anyways, coming to point after eating some hot pounding Pork filled pizza and after stuffing myself with so called Ladies Drink (Mirinda) we started to exchange pics. Suddenly, what do I see! What! Where! Who!.....Chota Don on a mission. And travelling by a ferocious Avenger. And yeah its a bike. Riding pillion is some innocent guy like me. Probably the owner of the bike.

Reena...is the Don man. Riding at full throttle and accelerating at lighting speed. Wearing a hod, guy sitting pillion looks like this lady is out to kill. Wearing her pink chappal and 3/4 pants woooah shes the Man. Killing the roads, slaughtering attitude and mocking guys like me on gearless bikes this chick has really got my attention. After all people I'm bloggin about here. I was really shocked to see the bike riding Monster while I and Josh dreamt about riding one some day. But till Reena the Don hats off to your girl for the bike riding....With All due respect You ROck \m/

4 comments:

  1. Hehe I really hope you win that Apache now!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me girl...I need a bike...I got the fuel thou :P~

    ReplyDelete
  3. :x :x :x i hate u....i hate u, reena and ness....aajse no dosti :x :x

    ReplyDelete